Monday, May 24, 2010

Quicky

So, May has flown by. I am taking my Nationals this afternoon at 12:15 (I'll know if I passed right afterwords). I have my last class at school tomorrow and take my school test Wednesday morning with graduation Wednesday afternoon. To top it all off, I don't believe I've mentioned yet that we are moving on Saturday to a location closer to Asheville (yeah, moving on my birthday-yay...). We found someone to cover the rest of our lease here and found a condo to rent in town that will work great for us. (Big plus, there is a tennis court and swimming pool at the complex which is at the end of dead end road. The balcony even has a view and all you can see is trees, we lucked out). Anyway, just a quick update there so that I don't stop updating all together....

1 comment:

Paxton said...

WOW! You are going to BUSY this week :-) crazy!
remember how in high school you and i always made cakes for everyone's birthday? and i made yours and you made mine so we would be sure eachother would get one! well i love you for that :-) so consider your birthday cake made cuz i don't think it'll ship that well :-) i'll just have to trust noah to make it!