Sunday, August 8, 2010

To everyone who reads this blog

As my name is entering the public sphere as a massage therapist, I am working on ways to keep my private life separate from my public identity. I don't really want clients to be able to look my name up and find this blog (which is a fairly detailed accounting of my personal life for friends and family etc), read it and then end up knowing a lot about me that I have not personally chosen to share with them.

So...what that means is that I am going to be making this blog a "private" blog that will require those of you who read it to log in before being able to see everything. I create the list of authorized users, so I need you to let me know if you want to be added! Will you please either post a comment to this post with your info or send me an e-mail at marthakmart@gmail.com so I can get it plugged in correctly?

6 comments:

Sheen said...

i'd love to be added! i don't comment like i should all of the time, but i do love to hear about all of your happenings!

sheendaniels@hotmail.com

Paxton said...

Thanks for the invite! How is the massage business going? I hope you and Robin are having a blast together :-)

Will I Am said...

martha - not sure how much i will comment or connect but its fun to keep up time to time. sounds as if you guys are doing great there. What a story you have.
I head back to Tlamd in 6 weeks , that place serves me now. Alls well here for the most part.
send warm rays
peace
will

Melissa said...

Add me too please! I'm linked to Justin's email. It was great to see you!

Alex said...

you already know to add me! xoxo

aameiners@arlinc.com

Unknown said...

I think I am added now, but if not...hook it up!